Express2XtraScheduler is a .NET solution consisting primarily of two assemblies and a WinForms utility that simplify importing database data from the format stored by the DevExpress VCL ExpressScheduler into a format supported by the WinForms XtraScheduler control.
- Express2XtraScheduler.Core.dll provides the functionality needed to import data from one format to another given a pair of database settings
- Express2XtraScheduler.UI.dll provides UI controls for mapping source and destination database settings
- Express2XtraScheduler.exe uses these assemblies to provide a simple utility for transferring data
- ExpressSchedulerInterop.dll is a Delphi DLL used to read resource information stored as Delphi variants
The solution also contains two simple applications that allow testing both VCL and WinForms scheduler data: ExpressSchedulerApp and XtraSchedulerApp.
Below are links to blog posts that discuss some of the techniques used by this solution:
- Accessing ExpressScheduler Recurrence Information from .NET
- Accessing ExpressScheduler Resource Information from .NET
- Emitting XtraScheduler Reminder XML
- Emitting XtraScheduler Resource ID XML
The source code for the Express2XtraScheduler solution is available immediately on this public Git repo hosted at Bitbucket.